Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Winter Fairy

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hope you are well and getting ready for Christmas?
Whoops did I mention the C word

Welcome to today's  challenge #  71  over at 


 and the theme is

ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsors for this challenge are :-

A Day For Daisies


Prize $12 Gift Certificate to use in their store

and

SLS Lines
Prize 3 Digi Images

My card has been made using the image from SLS Lines
called Winter  Fairy . To purchase
just click on the link HERE
DETAILS

1. Using an 8 x8 scalloped edged card I matted it with paper
 from Anna Marie Designs Blissful Teal. Next using a
     S/B die I cut the next paper, which is from Craftwork Cards
 Marble paper pad and secured to my card.

2. The die down the side is from Joanna Sheen's Signature
dies range (sorry cannot remember the name) and I
cut it out from white card and then glittered before
adhering to my card.

3. The image was printed onto Neenah card, die cut with
S/B die Elegant Ovals and coloured with Copic.  I
decided to glitter parts of her dress and the stone
in her stave as to me it could be a large diamond.
Well she is a fairy after all.  The outside of the
 frame was also glittered.

4. The Ivy was die cut using the Sue Wilson ivy die
and again I have used glitter on the edges.

To complete I added glitter to three white roses.

Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Digi Choosday Challenge # 37 A/Goes
Inky Chicks # 72 Faeries and/or Wings
Lemon Shortbread A/A/Goes
Shopping Our Stash #270 Faeries and Angels
Sunny Day Crafting # 15 A/Goes
Crafting from the Heart # 128 A/A/Goes
Craft Your Passion  # 330A/A/Goes
Love to Scrap A/Goes

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jennifer. I love all the texture.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I do so love this image, I am a huge SLS Lines fan. Please also enter your card in our YSBP (your scrapbook place) challenge-anything goes card challenge :) Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I do love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Jennifer! I love the beautiful image and all that gorgeous glitter.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image Jennifer. Love the detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Evening Jen wow what a stunning card I love the dies you have used they work so well with the image.
    And the colours and design are wonderful.

    Hugs my Friend xxxxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jennifer, a fabulous image and lovely winter colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Jennifer! Thank you for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting! ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Jennifer. Lovely papers, dies and image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am finally starting to get into Christmas mode and making some Christmas cards, maybe because the weather is now feeling Autumnal and a bit cooler?!
    I do love frosty colours and sparkle for Christmas cards so your gorgeous design fits that bill perfectly and the fairy image is beautiful. The die cuts and flowers add such elegance to your design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your details are awesome-- this card packs a punch with all the visual goodness (I'm envious of your die stash for sure!) The way you've arranged this card is perfect-- framed with the foliage! And of course the glitter! Thank you for sharing your talent at SOS this week! Please come again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jennifer, your card is lovely, what a beautiful way to frame this sweet Winter Fairy image with those awesome dies. Every single detail works together to make a beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you come back to play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely arrangement. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion Challenges. Good Luck, hugs Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Jennifer, great use of all the die cuts and a beautiful image.http://barbscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2016/09/shopping-our-stash-271-apple-for-teacher.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...