Followers

Saturday 3 September 2016

Orc

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all doing?  Well I hope you are well but
 if not I wish you a speedy recovery.

Well I think we are on a downward slope now, as
Autumn will soon be here and I don't know about you
but I am still waiting for summer. Fed up of having
a few nice  days here and there. HayHo that's the
British summer for you!!!.

Today we see the start of Challenge  5 over at


This challenge blog is solely for the more sexier/Darker/ Goth
type of images, so sorry no pretty cute images.

Our theme is always going to be 

ANYTHING GOES

so plenty of scope for you all to show us your darker side!!
You have until 3pm on the 31st July NZ Time to get
your entries in.

Should you need a little inspiration, then please just  pop
over to the challenge blog, take a peep at the fabulous
creations my team buddies have done and then show
us your DARK'n'DARING side!!!


Our sponsor this month is

KJ Arting

Prize - One of Kylie's Fabulous Colouring Books

My card has been made using the image Orc Female
and if you would like to purchase her, then just click
on the link HERE.  I know I would not like to meet
this lady on a dark night LOL, but she was a joy
to colour.
DETAILS
1. 8 x 8 white card and matted with black card.

2. Second layer is a galaxy background that I created
myself ( This is the first time I have done this and
I am overjoyed at the finish)

3. The image printed onto Neenah card and coloured
with Copic and I have added glossy accent to her
hair.  Fuzzy cut her out and adhered to card at a
slight angle using foam tape.

To complete I punched out a circle from black card
and wrote the sentiment in white pen ( Live for the 
Moment).  I also added the chain and the embellishment
is believe it or not a piece of broken necklace. I though
it fitting as just looking at it, it reminds me of a 
spooky face.

That all from me, thanks for calling
Until Next Time
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge # 163 A/Goes + Sentiment
Crafting By Designs September A/Goes

11 comments:

  1. Pjew Jennifer this is so daring. Brave of you ;-)
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a fantastic card that is a brilliant image that you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is totally magical and your colouring of this image is fab! Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jennifer and such a brilliant image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jennifer, a super image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image, look at those lovely locks! I really like the celestial background you have used with this image - it makes me think star trek lol (I am a big Star Trek fan).

    Thank you for sharing it for our Anything Goes challenge at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning image Jennifer. Very dramatic!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The main image is so powerful and really stands out, such an unusual and artistic card.It would be fantastic if you shared this creation at Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work, an interesting image to colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...