Followers

Saturday 24 September 2016

Girlie Chat

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I trust everything is fine with you all?

Here we are again and its time for Team 1
to host  challenge 41  over at

CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE BLOG

The Theme for this challenge is

Special Occassion 

You have until  7th October when the challenge will close at 9.00am (GMT)

so I hope you will all join in the fun.  If you need a
little inspiration, then pop on over to the blog and
take a peek at the gorgeous cards my team buddies
have made.

The  sponsor for this challenge is  -

Julia Spiri


Prize 2 digital stamps


For my card I have used the image Parisian Girls
If you would like to purchase it, just click on the
link HERE.

DETAILS
1. Using an 8 x8 what card I matted it with purple card and then
paper from Craftwork Cards paper pad Marble. Next I have
added a paper doily.

2. Still with purple card I created the next layer and matted it
with a pretty paper taken from the new Joanna Sheen paper
collections Volume 1 paper pack. I then adhered to my
card at an angle and secured a piece of lilac lace across
the centre.

3. Another mat was created from purple card and this time
matted with paper that I had in my stash.  Again it was
adhered to the card at an angle.

4. The images were printed onto Neenah card, coloured with
Copic and then fuzzy cut and then adhered to the card.
 All the other embellishments that came with the image
 were also coloured with  Copic, cut out and mounted
 at different points on the card.

My special Occassion is a  Friend's Birthday and I have die cut
the sentiment from purple card .

Looking forward to seeing your creations over on the
challenge blog.

Thanks for the visit.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Brown Sugar # 217 A/Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge  # 22 A/Goes
Crafting-With-Friends  # 28 A/Goes
Creative Fingers # 116 A/ Goes
Simply Papercraft # 37 A/Goes

15 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jennifer, I love the beautiful image and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic and very beautiful card Jennifer, gorgoues lace

    gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jennifer, a fabulous image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I like the image the colours and the lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Jennifer. Fabulous design and colours. The papers and image are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer
    You've made a very pretty card for our challenge - thank you.
    Hope you are having a fab weekend.
    Hugs Diane Louise
    Team Leader at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card looks lovely
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning design ! Love your Gorgeous card !

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have captured the chic elegance of Paris with this card with the gorgeous papers and lacy details. These ladies are clearly having a CCC day (my fave kind of day); coffee, cake and chat - nothing better!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Jennifer such a sweet image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh makes me want to be in Paris, lovely design. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Crazy challenge Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous card I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends , good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...