Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2016

I Will Keep You Dry

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

I hope everyone is  Ok?

Welcome to today's  challenge #  71  over at 


 and the theme is

Spots and /or Stripes

Our sponsors for this challenge are :-

All Dressed Up


Prize - 2 Digi Images


Dr Digis House of Stamps

Prize- 2 Digi Images


My card has been made using the image
Pitter Patter Raindrops from All Dressed Up
and if you would like to purchase it then
just click on the link HERE to be taken
straight to the image.
DETAILS

1. Started with a 7 x 7 white card and distressed the edges with
ink.
2. I then created two panels using black card and matted each
 one with different striped papers that  I had in my stash,
before adding to the card I went all around the edges with
distress ink. Then I adhered to my card with foam tape.

3. The image was printed onto Neenah card and colours with
Copic. I stamped on the extra raindrops and then used a
circular die to cut out. Keeping with the distressed look
I again inked around the image before adhering to the
card.


Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Sentiment Designs A/Goes
Cuttlebug Mania A/Goes with die cuts
Digi Choosday Challenge # 36 A/Goes
Ike's World # 71 Square card with something round
Lemon ShortbreadA/A/ Goes
Sunny Day Crafting # 13 A/ Goes
Try It On Tuesday  Children

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I love how you have coloured the teddy bear!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet and very beautiful Jennifer love the papers
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and design Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card and super cute image. I love your colour scheme. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe what a sweet card, love the image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww adorable...Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image is it just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh jennifer what a pretty card such a cute bear and I love the water drops at the side.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Jennifer, such a adorable teddy.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute! I love this layout with the 2 offset squares of DP as it's very stylish, and of course the image is simply adorable! The extra raindrops are a really fab touch too :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, fab colour combo. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cutie Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute image and lovely design and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card, Jennifer! I just printed that image out to colour myself!
    Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful. So nice. I am a new follower. yay

    hugs,
    Tammi
    http://craftygalslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous card Jennifer and gorgeous papers. The image is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. so sweet Jennifer, iv got my umbrella out of the cupboard now..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a sweet card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those droplets of water are the best! what a cute card. thanks for coming to Ike's World Challenge. Samara DT.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What sweet little friends! I love the papers you used for this.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...