Followers

Thursday 1 September 2016

News Flash

 Morning/Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are all well on this fine September Day?

Just wanted to share some news with you all, on the 5th October
there will be a new Themed  monthly challenge blog starting up.

The challenge name is

Daisy Chain Challenge Blog


and I am excited to say that yours truly
 been appointed as one of  the Design  Team.

So my friends another challenge blog for you all to add
to your lists and I do hope that you will come along and
lend  your support.

Don't forget the start date 5th October

Thats all from me on this post today, enjoy the rest of
your day, whatever you are getting up too.

Me I am off the get some lunch and then some colouring.
Isn't live hard LOL.

Thanks for calling,
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xxx

6 comments:

  1. Succes with this new challenge blog and your DT spot Jennifer. I have become a follower although lately (the past six months at least) I couldn't find the time anymore to join in challenges. Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jennifer! I look forward to the 5th October.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jennifer this is exciting news. Have a great evening. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new DT spot Jennifer.
    Pauline
    x
    My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your New Dt post, I look forward to the challenge starting
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...