Followers

Monday 26 September 2016

Like My Hat ?

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower,
Hope you are ok and can you believe  we
are nearly at the end of September, boy how fast
as this year pasted?.

Today we are starting our new 
challenge  214  over at :-


The challenge theme is

Feminine 

and its been chosen by yours truly ME

The girls have been working hard to
create designs to inspire you, so please
take a moment to view their work and
if you can, leave them a comment.

I have chosen to use an image from the

Passion For Fashion

You can purchase it and others by clicking on 
the link   HERE.  There are also some great
freebies too,  so well worth checking it out.

The prize for the winner will be
2 digi downloads from the Ooh La La Creations Store


DETAILS
1. Using a 7 x 7 card blank I made it into an easel card. I
then matted the top with green card from my stash.

2. From the cd Passion for Fashion I printed off the topper
and two background papers.  I really like this image as
looks so sophisticated and I  think she is a perfect
  Before attaching the top
paper I added a green spotted ribbon, to this I added
a ribbon slider before attaching to the easel section
of my card.

3. Next layer again was green card, added at a slight
angle and then the topper added to this using foam
tape.  Again this was angled.

4. The base for the card was covered with the other
backing paper and I stamped the sentiment
(Today is all about you) onto more green card
and then die cut using a S/B frame die. To
add some sparkle to the sentiment I added clear
gems around the frame and added it to the card
with foam tape to created the stopper for the card.

To complete I have added silver swirls to two corners
and flowers from my stash.

Thanks for Calling
Until Next Time
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer
xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafting from the Heart A/A/Goes
Craft Your Passion # 331 A/A/Goes
Great Impressions A/Goes

16 comments:

  1. Such a great image Jennifer and stunning papers.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gorgeous card ! Love the Colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed I love your hat! A fabulous card Jennifer and love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat is gorgeous,as is your card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image you have used it is very feminine. Good choice of theme by the way. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image, Jennifer. Love your embellishments too.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Jennifer, such a beautiful image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jen, that's quite a dress colour she's wearing, bit too clingy for me!!!Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card Jennifer. The image is just stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous card Jennifer love the fabulous image the colours and detail are fab.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, I like the hat and I also like the stylish easel design with those gorgeous touches of sparkle :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks gorgeous Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome easel card and stunning color combo, love all the elements you used...Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge this week
    Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jennifer love the beautiful image and co-ordinating papers----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super fun! Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...