Followers

Friday 3 June 2016

Surprise

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Firstly I would like to welcome Helen Haines, who
has just become my latest follower. Thank you Helen
and I hope you enjoy your visits.

How are we all doing?  Well May has now gone
and here we are in JUNE half way through the year.
Scary to think only 6 more months and its Christmas

Well that's enough of that!!

Welcome to our second  challenge over at


This challenge blog is solely for the more sexier/Darker/ Goth
type of images, so sorry no pretty cute images.

Our theme is always going to be 

ANYTHING GOES

so plenty of scope for you all to show us your darker side!!
You have until 3pm on the 30th June NZ Time to get
your entries in


Our sponsor this month is 

Karleigh Sue

Here is the link to the store - Karleigh Sue
Prize -  4 Digi Images

My card has bee made using the image Biker Bomb
and you can purchase her HERE

DETAILS

1. Matted black card onto an 8 x8 card and rounded all
the corners.

2. Next I took the image into Sherif and first created the 
background and then added the bike.  Then the image
was brought in and I placed her sitting on the bike.
I then printed out the page.

3. I then printed off the image again onto super smooth
and coloured her with Copic. She was then fuzzy cut.

4. The image that was printed onto the background  was
also coloured up with Copic as I did not want there to
be any uncoloured part of the image to show.

5. I then took the fuzzy cut image and using silicone
glue I adhered her over the first image, so now she
is sitting a little proud of the bike seat.

6. I decided she did not look quite right the way her
leg was positioned so I went onto the internet and
printed off the picture of the balloons.  I then made
two small slits one just above her leg and the other
just above the bike mudguard and then pushed the
balloon strings through and one balloon in the
mudguard slit, therefore concealing where her
leg finished. I adhered the balloons with foam
tape to give added height. 


7. Again the corners were rounded and I then adhered
it to the black card and added a peel off border all
around the edges.

To complete I added glossy accent to each balloon
to give then a shine.

Thanks for stopping by
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting By Designs Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination # 86 Always Anything Goes
Moo-Mania & More Masculine
Crafts Galore Encore June Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card and I love the addition of the balloons! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card you have made Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally after a week trying I have some internet acces here on the camping but very poor and very unstabel so just a quick visit here Jennifer. Very daring image on your card but you made a great card with it, well done.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just COOOOL! A fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the sassy image and lovely colours.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is a stunning card that is an amazing image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jennifer, you have created a super scene for your biker girl.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I like the image and all the balloons
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card and so colorful. thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...