Followers

Saturday 4 June 2016

Fun In The Jungle

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I trust everything is fine with you all?

Here we are again and its time for Team 1
to host  challenge 33  over at

CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE BLOG

The Theme for this challenge is

Based on A Book

You have until  17th June, when the challenge will close at 9.00am (GMT)

so I hope you will all join in the fun.  If you need a
little inspiration, then pop on over to the blog and
take a peek at the gorgeous cards my team buddies
have made.

The  sponsors for this challenge are -



Beccy's Place

Prize 3 individual digi image or 1 digi set of their choice

Sheri Baldy My Besties


The prize- 3 digi stamps that the team have used in this challenge

My card has been made using an image from Beccy's Place entitled
Elephant and if you wish to purchase, please click the link HERE

The book I have based my card on is Jungle Book
DETAILS
1. Took an 8 x 8 card, matted with dark green card and
jungle photo backing paper obtained from the internet.

2. Also printed off three of the characters from Jungle
book and fuzzy cut then and then adhered flat to the
card.

   3. The image was printed onto super smooth and coloured
  with Copic.  I then also fuzzy cut the image and the 
sentiment.  I then mounted the image onto foam
tape as I wanted the image to stand proud from 
the other characters. The sentiment reads
(Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been)

To complete I die cut the ivy leaves using the Sue Wilson
Ivy die and arranged across the top and down the sides.

I do hope you will have a go at this challenge, remember
it can be based on any book you like, so lots of scope.

Thanks for calling and leaving me your comments.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
2 Creative Chicks # 11 A/Goes
Crafts Galore Encore June A/Goes
Die Cut Divas June A/Goes








13 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love how you have used the characters and the ivy is fab. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Jennifer, you have created a fabulous Jungle Book scene - such a fun design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. o this is fab Jennifer it's a gorgeous card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Jennifer. Fabulous use of the images.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jen this is one stunning card. I love the images and the ivy looks so good there. Your design is stunning I love it.
    Sorry I'm late commenting I've been in bed most of the day.
    Hugs Debs xxx

    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Jennifer, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer
    Your card is absolutely beautiful and perfect for our challenge.
    Hugs Diane Louise (Team Leader at Crafty Friends) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Jennifer this is stunning...my youngest daughter Jennifer, was always referred to as Mogli, grown up..LOL..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute and it brings back childhood memories

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've created a great Jungle book scene-and I love that ivy you draped over it-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful scene. Unbelievable.


    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card Jennifer. The wonderful scene you've created is amazing.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...