Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Little Companion

Good Morning
My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

How is everyone doing?

Today we see the start of a another new challenge over at

 A Bit More Time To Craft ,

their challenges are

Always Anything Goes 

 so really easy.

The prizes for three randomly picked winners will be digi papers
from Lozzy. ( If you look on the challenge blog under paper pick tab, you
will see all the fabulous paper that Lozzy has designed and believe me
there are some fabulous ones). Also there is a Freebie Friday, where
you can get some free papers.

We would also  love you  to join our Facebook group


Challenge Blog http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

For my card I am using the  image Little Companion
by Ching Chou Kuik who is the sponsor for this
challenge. If you would like to purchase it, then
please click on the link HERE.

Ching Chou Kuik
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/gjzcck?ref=l2-shopheader-name

DETAILS
1. I took an 8 x 8 white card and embossed it a Tattered Lace
embossing folder. Then I distressed it using T/H distress
ink peeled paint.

2. The oval was done using paper from Lozzy and its
from the collection DARK GRUNGE, I just love
this collection.

3. The image was stamped onto super smooth and coloured
with Copic then die cut using S/B Romantic Rectangles
before removing from the die I around it with T/H
distress ink Scattered Straw.

4. Using the Tonic swirls dies and white card I created
the flourishes and added them to the oval before
attaching pink roses ( I know they look red but
they are pink).

To complete I added pink lace down the edge and
added pink pearls using the Nuvo Crystal Drops.

So, my friends there you have it, I hope you have
enjoyed your visit and that you join in the
challenge.
Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Our Crafty Corner Always Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes
Paper Minutes # 439 Roses
Lemon Shortbread AlwaysAnything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Lovely image and design Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jennifer! Such a magical setting for your green-haired Beauty! It's a lovely card, and fantastic shading and colors! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon! Please check back to see if you are a winner!

    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you stop by my personal blog to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jennifer, such a pretty image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome image and beautiful card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week... I hope I will see you again soon!

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the beautiful image and her green hair!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the delicate elegance from the die cuts and embossing on your card and the dots of Nuvo drops add lovely highlights. That image is really sweet and looks great stamped onto the fancy frame.
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card design. Adore your flower arrangement.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty love her hair. thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...