Followers

Monday 6 June 2016

Summer Time

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

How are you today?
Welcome to another challenge
over at

The theme chosen for this month is 

Bring On Summer

We Have New Challenge Blog Rules, so please Note:-

Entrants Must Use A Digi or Element from a Cd

Also Only Two entries are allowed, unless you have used
a Whoopsi Daisy image then 3 entries are allowed
==============================

Hope you will pop over and take a peek at what my team

buddies have created for your inspiration.

My card has been made using the topper, backing 

   Paper  Sentiment & Elements  from the So Cute Cd
You can purchase it and more gorgeous cd's and
 and didgi images just by clicking on the link
HERE.



DETAILS

   1. Using the Cd SO CUTE I printed off the the backing 
paper, bunting, anchors, buttons,sentiment and 
topper.
          
  2. The topper had two extra images of this cutie so I
decided that rather than put to one side I 
would decoupage her.
    

3. The card is navy blue and sized at 7 x 7 and to 
this I added a cloud background paper.
Next the backing paper from the cd
was added at an angle.
     

    4. I decided to add an extra beach hut, so I used
the Tattered Lace beach hut die and
striped card.  I then backed it with
some navy card before adhering to
the card with foam tape.

5. Next I added the topper again with foam
tape and the buttons were also added
with foam tape.  Th other three anchor
buttons were adhered fat as was the
sentiment and two anchors.  The
bunting was only adhered at each
end so that it would not lie flat.

To complete I made the bow and added a shell
to the centre.  Also three shell were glued
along the sentiment.

So there you go, my take on Summer
Wonder what yours will be ???
          

Thank you for calling and leaving me your comments
I really do love reading them.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges 

A Gem of a Challenge # 170 Weather ( choose any season) Summer
Alphabet Challenge G for Girls
Simply Create Too # 110 Red White and Blue
Crafter's Cafe # 150 Vacation
Noor! Designs UK # 19 Here Comes Summer

11 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jennifer. Love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used the whole summery theme. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Jen another great card I love this image and your design is wonderful as always. I love the beach hut.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summery catd Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card Jennifer, a wonderful seaside theme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card with real summer holiday feel. Thanks for joining the Die Cut Divas challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, my mistake Jennifer, not Die Cut Divas, but very glad you joined us at The Crafters Café! CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...