Followers

Monday 20 June 2016

Say Cheese!!

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower,


Today we are starting our new 
challenge  # 207  over at :-


The challenge theme is

Sun, Sand and Sea

and its been chosen by Pauline

I have chosen to use an image from the

Passion For Fashion
(The title of the image is Fun in The Sun)

You can purchase it and others by clicking on 
the link   HERE.  There are also some great
freebies too,  so well worth checking it out.

The prize for the winner will be
2 digi downloads from the Ooh La La Creations Store

Seeing as how this image is vintage style I have chosen to
design my card with the vintage feel. Hope you like it ?




DETAILS

1. Card is 8 x 8 scolloped edged and I have distress the edges
with vintage photo distress ink by Tim Holt.

2. Next I added a piece of Kraft card that I first distressed with
        my scissors and then added the same distress ink, vintage photo.

3, Using backing papers that relate to the image, I again distress
them and laid at angles onto my card.  The image was then
added, also distressed first.

4. All the added embellishments and the sentiment have been
computer generated.

So there you have it, I do hope you will  come along
and join in the challenge, looking forward to seeing
your makes.

Thanks for calling and for your comments
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Di's Digis Designs - Summer
My Time to Craft # 323 Summertime
Simply Papercraft # 31 Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. What a great card - I never thought to look on that cd! I just love this.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful vintage feel card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Jennifer, I love the design and gorgeous image. Beautiful embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Jennifer. I love your colors.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the vintage style was a perfect choice to complement the image and I love your layered design with the extra beachy images around the edge...very pretty :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Jennifer, such a beautiful vintage image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card you created for summertime. I just love all the little detailed embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jennifer love all the added detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute summer card. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digis "Summer" challenge
    Hope to see you in our latest challenge too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...