Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Jack & Jill

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all doing. well I hope ?!!

This is the first of two post from me today.


Welcome to challenge # 10 over at 
The theme for this months challenge is

Inspired by a Nursery Rhyme/Fairy Tale or Children's Book

N.B. Please let us know what nursery rhyme or story
inspired you to created your design

You have until  the 30th June  to enter so lets see your
take on this theme.

If you would like to be a Guest Designer, then just enter
GD after your name when you link up.

My inspiration  was the Nursery Ryhme  Jack & Jill

DETAILS

1. Started with a 7 x 7 card card and matted with navy card and
  backing paper from a cd. Next layer again is navy card and
another backing paper.

2. The image is from a cd and has been decoupaged  and again
mounted onto navy card and then adhered to the card using
foam tape.

To complete, using navy card I die cut the alphabet and
created the names.

Cannot wait to see you take on this theme, if you need
a little inspiration, then please take a look at the
fabulous creations my team buddies have come up.

Thanks for calling and for your comments.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting from the Heart Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner Always Anything Goes
Send a Smile for Kids Anything Goes for Kids

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful design and one of my old favourites lol! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Jennifer, a fabulous image and lots of lovely layers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Jack and Jill card looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen you have been busy two card you have for us you are spoiling us. I love this one but I love this cd. And your design is wonderful as always.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful traditional image!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a sweet image a wonderful card Jennifer.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card it is just right for the challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me want to sing the Jack and Kill went up the Hill Lovely card Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...