Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Fairy Of March

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

I hope you are all Ok? well another month has been and gone
and we are in June already. Only another six months and
yes its will be Christmas OMG.  I am sure someone is pinching
parts of the months, as they are going by that quickly.


Today we start  challenge #  65  over at 


 and the theme is

Use Your Favourite Colour Combo

Our sponsors for this challenge are :-

Lemon Shortbread

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/lemonshortbread
Prize 3 Digi images

and

Poppyseed Graphics

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/poppyseedgraphics
Prize $15 worth of Digi stamps


For my Card I have used the image
Fairy Of March, isn't she just gorgeous
and if you would like to purchase, then
just click on the link HERE

DETAILS
1, Using an 8 x 8 card I matted with lilac card and then
a lemon embossed card.

2. The image printed onto super smooth and coloured
with Copic and I have used Sakura glitter pen to
colour her wings.  She was then die cut and I also
die cut another frame using lilac card and mounted
the image onto it.  Using foam tape she was then
adhered onto the card.

To complete I added a strip of lilac lace and ivy leaves
from Sue Wilson.

As you might have guessed by now, my favourite colour
combo is Lilac and Lemon.

I hope you will pop over to the challenge and have a  look
at the creations my team buddies have made and join in
the fun.

Thanks for calling and for your comments.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Always Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps Things with wings
Our Crafty Corner Always Anything Goes
Where the HeART is Anything  Goes

24 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jennifer, such a pretty image and lovely lace.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on your beautiful Fairy card! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My friend where are you I bet yu are sat in the Garden Lol. This card is beautiful and you have coloured her beautifully and your design is wonderful.
    Dont have too much sun Hun lol

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow and purple together. Thank you for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, your coloring on the fairy is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely! Beautiful image and colour palette!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jennifer beautiful image and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used she is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jennifer, I like the design the colours and the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Jennifer, a beautiful card and image which you have coloured so beautifully. Love the use of the lace.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours and design Jennifer. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, your fairy is beautiful! I love the colors, and it makes me wonder if I am part fairy since I love being in the garden and enjoying every blade of grass? Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon! Please check back to see if you are a winner!

    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you stop by my personal blog to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, love all the different details!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jen :) Love the colours!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jennifer, this is gorgeous, love the beautiful fairy. Having a wonderful time. See you soon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Thanks for joining us Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card just love that lace. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the gorgeous fairy and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Jennifer, loving the image and colours!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...