Followers

Tuesday 3 January 2017

News Flash

Good Morning,
 My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors 

Well here we are in 2017 and I hope it will be a good year for us all.

Today I want to share with you some exciting news, most of you
 will know Linda Simpson as she is a freelance designer
and is a  daily blogger and has been for years. 

Well I am here to announce that Linda has decided to open her
own Etsy shop selling her own design papers  and matching toppers.

The name of this new venture is Emerald  City Crafts and if you
click on the link below you will be taken straight to the shop.

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/emeraldcitycraftsuk



The packs are available to pre-order from today 3rd January
with an estimated delivery of 2 weeks.

Linda and I have been friends for many years and when she
 informed me of her new venture, then I was only  too
 happy to agree to make some samples to showcase
  these fabulous papers.

The papers and toppers that I have used in the first section are
all from the Ephemera Pack Steampunked





For the next section I have used papers and toppers from the
Les Beaux Oiseaux Collection.



I do hope you will pay a visit to the shop and also you can
browse the gallery where Linda, Gill and myself have 
put more samples using these fabulous papers and toppers.

Thanks of calling

Until Next Time
Take card and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx









11 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer this is exciting news. Your makes are stunning and they showcase the products so well. Happy New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful and gorgeous vintage cards Jennifer.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for your support Jennifer, your samples are fabulous and loving the designs and wonderful way in which you have showcased my papers and ephemera.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous samples Jennifer and every good wish to Linda for her new venture.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous samples Jennifer, I particularly like the steampunk collection.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card designs show casing Linda`s designs Jennifer, you have created wonderful cards.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples Jennifer. I love the birds. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all gorgeous! Congrats xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...