Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Fly Away

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hope everyone's ok on this dull chilly Tuesday.  Defiantly
not the weather to be going out but unfortunatly I have to
later on.

Today I just wanted to share a card made for no other reason than
I wanted too. Hope you like?

DETAILS
1. Started with a 6 x 6 black card.

2. Using white card, I cut and embossed the panel using
one of the new Xcut Cut and Emboss folder and this
one is entitled Floral Frame.

3. I then adhered the frame to a piece of silver mirri card
and then adhered to the card using foam tape.

4. The butterflies are from the Hunkydory butterfly
collection and all I did was cut then out of one
of the toppers. Slit the wings for movement and
curled then before adhered with hot glue.

To complete I added Tonic Nuvo  Silver Drops.

That's all from me today.
Thanks for calling and your lovely comments

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Artistic Inspirations # 170 A. A. Goes
Get Creative Challenges # 54 A/ Goes
The Crazy Challenge # 239 Three of A Kind ( Butterflies)

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love the butterflies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous Jennifer, I love that cut/emboss folder design. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely!, what a great folder that is, I think I will go and search it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous embossing and beautiful butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Jennifer and cheering on this dull day!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful card Jennifer, love the gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jennifer, a beautiful floral frame and pretty butterflies - a stunning card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jennifer! love butterflies.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card Jennifer. it looks gorgeous with the embossed panel and the pretty butterflies.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just lovely with the pretty butterflies fluttering out of the the embossed frame...what a fab idea and a gorgeous design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Afternoon Jennifer, how did I miss this? A gorgeous card, love the layout and wonderful butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Jennifer. I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with The Crazy Challenge!
    Stefi DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and beautiful butterflies---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty, the embossing is lovely. Thankyou so much for joining us at Get Creative for our ATG challenge, I hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...