Followers

Saturday 21 January 2017

Dare To Dream

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

Can you beleive  January is nearly over, or well
I suppose it's going to be another year that fly's by.


Welcome to today's  challenge #  78 
( This will be our last one this year) over at 


 and the theme is

Must Use Flowers

Our sponsors for this challenge are :-

Starstampz

Prize 3 Digi Images

And

All Dressed Up


Prize 2 Digi Images

I have used for my card the image Dreaming Of Summer
from All Dressed Up and if you can purchase it by clicking
the link HERE

DETAILS

1. Using a card 8 x 51/2 I matted it with paper
that I created by using Distress Inks Shabby Shutters
Spun Sugar and Scattered Straw by Tim Holts. I
then inked over it with a flower stamp.

2. Next layer is white card that I have embossed.

3. The image was coloured with Copic and die
cut using S/B die Pearl effects and before
adding to the card I have inked around the
edges.

4. In keeping with the theme I then added flowers
from my stash and the Happy  Birthday tag and
a With Love sentiment.

Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting With An Attitude # 23 A/A/ Goes
Crafty Girls Creations # 32 A/ Goes
Star Stampz Challenge Birthday
Through the Purple Haze # 116 Happy Anything

15 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very sweet and very beautiful Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful image and flowers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the sweet image and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Jennifer. Love the cute image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Jennifer, such a pretty image and beautiful colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jennifer, love this image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the layers. The pretty image is beautifully coloured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, Jennifer.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and lovely details .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great design. Cool colors.
    Thanks for sharing with us on Crafting With An Attitude.
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...