Followers

Monday 21 December 2015

Sparkle, Sparkle

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

I hope you are all Ok? and its. not long now before the Big Day arrives.

Today I have  two post to share and this is the first one,
so watch  out the second one later.


Today we have another new challenge starting over at 


 and the theme this time is

Add some Sparkle

Our Sponsor for this challenge

Lacy Sunshine

Prize 3 Digi images

Hope you will find time to visit the blog and take a look
at my design team buddies creations, they are great and
the girls work hard getting everything ready, so seeing
as its Christmas how about giving them (and me) some
Christmas love with a nice comment.


Anyway back to my card, I have used the image
Rory and Mikey Under The Mistletoe, you
can purchase it by clicking   HERE.
DETAILS

1. I started with a 7 x7 card and matted it with paper
taken from MCS.

2. Still with MCS I created the frame and adhered it
to my card with foam tape.

3. The image was printed onto super smooth card and
coloured with Copic markers and then I fuzzy cut
it and  adhered it into the frame.

4. Using Sue Wilson  dies  I created the snowflake
border and corner out of white card and then
added glitter.

5. The poinsettia was  cut from white card and again
I have glittered it up. The ivy was coloured
with Copic and glitter added.( sorry the glitter is
not showing up very well)

To complete I added glitter to the  leaves and berries on
the frame and added the Happy Christmas gold sentiment.

Well my friends, it only remains for me to
wish everyone of you a Happy Christmas and New Year
and to thank you for following my blog, I hope you will
continue with your support as I really value each and everyone
of you.


Until Next Time

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
A Gem of a Challenge Christmas Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Anything Goes
Left of Center Creative Challenges # 107 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft # 20 Always Anything Goes
Card Mania # 75 Christmas
Crafty Time Anything Goes




10 comments:

  1. I do like this card, the dies used are so nice, the holly especially works well with the winter flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, thanks for joining us at LOC challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love all the sparkle and the dies! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dies and images on this card! Gorgeous colours and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Jennifer, such a sweet image and fabulous die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Good luck.

    Evie - DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jennifer! I love all those lovely Christmas dies :)

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you entering some of our challenges in the coming new year :) Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a wonderful 2016 :)

    DT Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...