Followers

Monday 21 December 2015

Phyllis

Good Afternoon

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors.

I am here again with my second  DT post of the day.


Hope everything is going well for you all?

Welcome back for another challenge over at

 Dream Valley 

The challenge runs every fortnight , posted every other Monday.

The theme for this fortnight's challenge is 

    CHRISTMAS     

    and we are sponsored this fortnight by

For my card I have used the image Phyllis the Festive Fairy
don't you think she is fab?  
from Dr Digi Images and you can get her by clicking
on the link HERE


DETAILS

1. Using a 7 x7 card I matted it with red mirri card that I have
embossed. Before adhering it to the card I wrapped a piece
of Christmas Ribbon across the top and secured at the back.

2. The image was printed onto super smooth and coloured with
Copic markers and Spectrum Noir's new glitter pens. To her
wand I have added a little red star shaped gem.  The image
was then die cut, I stamped some snowflakes and heat
embossed  them with Chloe's embossing powered . I then
 adhered to the card with foam tape.

3. Using white card I die cut the poinsettia and Christmas 
     flourished from Tattered Lace dies and then rubbed  silver
gilding wax all over them before adhering to the card.

Well everyone that's is me done and dusted, going to
have a little break now but I will be back crafting
in the New Year and I hope you will join me then.

So my friends all that remains is for me
the wish you all
A Very Happy Christmas and a Joyful New Year

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
A Gem of a Challenge Christmas Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Dec Any Christmas Creation with an Image
Card and Scrap # 108 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. it's a fabolous card Jennifer and fun image
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is just TOO cute. Love her in blue. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful and do love that fairy she is marvellous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image Jennifer. Sending every good wish to you for the festive season.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a fantastic card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Jennifer, such a fun image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super image, it made me laugh. Fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing Jennifer. The image is fabulous and I love the white embellishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun card Jennifer, Merry Christmas
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun image and I love the die cuts!
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous fun card, love the image. I would love to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2016. Thanks for being part of Lil Patch xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this image! and Yes! she is fun.
    I LOve your colours and design. Your Poinsettia and foliage are so pretty too.
    Happy Christmas
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and image. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas Jennifer, hope you have had a good day. Love this card, the image made me smile. Love those die cuts.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe, that is one fun image....Thanks for sharing it with Crafty Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Hope your having a great Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a fab card Jennifer, love the image!!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the very best for 2016!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fab card Jennifer, love the image...Happy New Year...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...