Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Lets Celebrate

Good Afternoon

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitor's

Welcome to my latest follower Crafty Stamper, thank you for joining
my little  band.

Its finally here, the busy busy month of December, I hope you are not
to stressed out and am on track with your cards and presents.  I cannot
believe that I am actually on track, cards all made presents all bought
just need to write out the cards (a job I hate doing as I try to make all
my cards different and then its sitting there looking at them deciding
which card would suit who) 
I keep telling myself pick on style and make them all the same, maybe
on day I will listen.

Anyway enough of that lets get down to today's post, its time for
our new challenge to begin over at 


and we are using your favourite theme of

ANYTHING GOES

We are sponsored this week by


Prize $10 Gift Certificate


and


Prize 3 images of winners choice.

The girls on the design team have created some cracking cards
and it would be great if you pay a visit to the blog and have
a scan around and maybe leave a comment or two.

My card has been created using the dig Celebrating Your Day
from Art By Miran and you can purchase her HERE.
She is such a cute image and I really enjoyed colouring her.

Please forgive the photo as its turned out a little on the
dark side, don't know why as it was fine when I took it,
think the little Mac gremlins have been out playing LOL.

.
DETAILS

1. Started with a 7 x 7 scalloped edge card and matted it with
     black card, next matted it with a lovely sparkly paper from
the paper pad Serenity by Trimcraft.

 2. Next I die cut three panels and embossed each one with  a
     different folder and then matted each one onto black card.
These were then adhered at different angles with tape.

3. The image was printed onto super smooth card, coloured
with Copic markers and the new Spectrum Noir Glitter
Pens.  The image was then die cut using SB die Labels
Eight. I cut the next size up with the same dies out
of black card and them adhered the image to it before
adhering to the card with foam tape to give some
height.

To complete I added the happy birthday banner from my stash

So there you go, hope to see you over at Penny's as I never get
tired of looking at all the wonderful creations that you come
up with.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps December Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything `Goes
Crafting from the Heart Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything `Goes
The Crazy Challenge Everything  Goes
AAA # 53 Anything Goes
Robyn`s Fetish #292 Use some Yellow and Brown ( Ballon and Hair)

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, love your card today Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Jennifer.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute although there are rather a lot of layers in the design for a clean and simple challenge! Thanks for sharing though at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jennifer, love the image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Jennifer, I like the image and the embossing
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the image she is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image and design Jennifer!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jennifer, a gorgeous image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured image, love the design with the embossed panels.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jennifer, A fabulous card and image which has been coloured beautifully. Love the embossing.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image and the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty picture and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card Jennifer and a great design. The cute image is beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Jen, love the mix of paper's and colour combinations.
    The image is so cute.
    Love as always Mary xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute birthday girl and super coloring. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards. :) Melissa - AAA DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did an awesome job with colouring this image and I love her gorgeous hair :-) All the pretty embossed layers add such a lovely detail to your fab design.
    I have a lot of Christmas cards still to make but for the first time I am making them all in batches and yes, it does make it easier!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. I love the leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crezy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love all the layers and papers hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...