Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Ready to Dance

Good Afternoon, My crafty friends, followers and visitors,

Not much been happening today, doing housework, washing then spent a couple
of hours in my craft room. I have had another go at colouring and although I am
putting it on my blog, I am not very happy with it. 

I cannot for the life of me get my colouring anywhere near most of you guys
and for this I apologise.   The image is one of a set of three images I won
the other week over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge and they are Whoopsi Daisy
digi stamps.  Believe me no one was more surprised than me, so I  though
better have a go  -  please be kind with your comments, I know its not brilliant.

DETAILS

1. Card base is 5 3/4 square and I added the backing paper from
my stash.
2. The image I coloured with Pro-markers then die cut it using 
Spellbinders Majestic Labels Eight. I then distressed around 
the edges with Tim Holts distressed ink(Dried Marigold).

3. The image was then mounted onto gold mirri card, before
adhering to the card I took another piece of backing paper 
from my stash and placed onto the card at a angle, then the
image was added again at an angle.

4.  The flowers were die cut using Spellbinder Blossoms Two
out of spotted paper from my stash and I added a blue gem
to the centre of each one.

I will be entering this into the One Word Wonder  Challenge
over at Mad Crafters Gigglers

OK folks that all for today

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

12 comments:

  1. You know what they say, practice makes perfect. All those colourist out there all started the same as you. I think it is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer this is very beautiful and sweet, great spelbinder.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pretty card Jennifer,
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super - your colouring looks fine to me! Lovely little image, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She certainly is ready to dance Jennifer super make hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little girl is SO cute and I totally love her over the knee socks!! Awesome card. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen, it's a great card, and the colours look lovely together.
    love Mary .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Jen hunni...do not apologise your colouring is good :) Practice really do make perfect and i think it is a lovely card :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't apologise for your colouring Jennifer, it's lovely & if you want ot improve on it, you just need to practice! I still have a long way to go to be as good as many of the others out there, but I do have fun & that's what it's all about!
    Your card is great too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always ready to Dance me, Jennifer, well inside my head anyway, LOL...an adorable card, using a Whoopsi Daisy image...love this hun, hugs...

    ps - We have a Whoopsi Daisy Fan page on Facebook, if you are interested in joining, a very friendly group, which you can find here....https://www.facebook.com/groups/294035750770262/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...