Followers

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Time for Tea

Good Morning my crafty friends. followers and visitors

Welcome to my Thursday blog, quick blog today as its a busy day.
Hope you are all well and still enjoying the summer although does
not look much like summer today.  Think a spot of rain might be
on the cards but with our weather who knows.  Today I thought
we would give Christmas a miss but be warned It Will Be Back
SORRY !!


DETAILS

1. Base card used  is 8 x8  scalloped edge, I then took a piece of shinny 
black card and embossed using my vintage embossing folder by
Crafters Companion and sanded it back a little.

2. Before adding to the base card I added the mint green ribbon and
tied to create the bow.

3. The image from Hundydory was matted onto black card and I 
added pearls from my stash to each corner before I adhered
it to the card using foam pads to give that little bit of height.

4. To complete I added mint green roses and a black feather and
added the sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx



12 comments:

  1. What a beautifully elegant card, I love the blue elements xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jennifer, this is stunning, I love the gorgeous image and the background looks brilliant. Beautiful embellishments too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Jennifer - she is a stunner hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant Jennifer and thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jennifer (auld yin, LOL), this is glorious, and I can honestly say that anytime is time for Tea, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning image and detail Jennifer. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image you chose for this card. Gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Jennifer love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab colour combo, I love the black and green together. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

Just Take A Moment

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  90   over at  Creative Craft Cottage...