Good Evening, my crafty friends, followers and visitors,
How are we all today, don't you think the weather has turned a little colder? I am sitting
here and getting colder as the day draws towards evening. Don't like it, I
was just getting use to the hot weather.
Today the card I have made will be my entry into the One Word wonder challenge
over at Mad Crafters Gigglers, as it has to be Vintage.
1. Stepper card cut from my new template that I purchased from
Ruby Red Crafts and received today ( I just love it, if you want
stepper cards quickly GET THIS) Card stock is brown.
2. I covered the card with vintage paper from my stash, then
added cream lace down the sides and along the bottom.
3. I took a paper lace doilie from Dovecraft also in cream
and cut it down the middle and then cut one half in two,
They were then stuck flat onto the card.
4. Using Joanna Sheen's Victorian Romance CD I selected
one of the images and adhered it to a piece of brown card, it
was then placed onto the card at an angle.
5. To complete I have added cream flowers from my stash.
Well my friends that's your lot for today, hope you will
pop back tomorrow.
Until then, As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting