Followers

Saturday, 17 May 2014

My Little Friend

Good Morning Crafty friends,followers and visitors,

Well what a week its been for me, mum has been laid up in bed due to problems with her back which meant I have been going to her everyday from early morning until late afternoon. I had to get the doctor back out on Wednesday and its been decided that she  needs to go into a  rehabilitation centre to try and her back onto her feet, she will be there for 2/3 weeks and hopefully they will be able to help her out.
So my friends hence why I have not blogged, but I have managed to get a make done, yet again I have had a go at stamping ( I will get the technique if if the last thing I do). I do hope you like.


DETAILS

                     A4 Card stock embossed, I then added my stamped image
               which had been coloured using Pro-markers, then die 
           cut using a Spellbinder die. Card was finished off
by adding a bow from my stash.
                      The sentiment is made up from a Tattered Lace Alphabet Die.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today, and I love reading your comments.

So until next time, Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

1 comment:

  1. Morning Jennifer, this is beautiful, love the embossed card and a cute teddy. Fluffy and Tiggy will see you later.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

Love You

Good Morning My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors This is my second post of the day We start of a new challenge over at   A B...