Followers

Sunday, 18 May 2014

Bluebell Flourish

Good Morning Followers,Crafty Friends and visitors.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine, knowing our weather we will most likely have rain for  a  week but lets not think about that just enjoy. Todays make is again a stamped image.


DETAILS

                  A 4 cream card blank to which I have added brown car
 embossed using another Shenna Douglass  
embossing folder from her  Taste of India 
range. The image was stamped onto white
                     card then coloured with Pro-Markers and distressed using
                  Tim Holt's Vintage Photo Distress ink. I then cut various
         dies using Spellbinders and mounted onto the card.
    Brown Ribbon and gold gems were added and a
sentiment used to complete.

Well thats all for today my friends, I hope you have enjoyed your
visit and as always

Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

Love You

Good Morning My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors This is my second post of the day We start of a new challenge over at   A B...