I hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable bank holiday. At least the weather was bright and
sunny. Did not get up to much only doing the washing then relaxed in the garden until time to
When we got back we went into the hot tub then had a barbecue, then into my craft room, very enjoyable end to the day.
Well it's Tuesday already and I must say I am really looking forward to Saturday as I am off to
The Great British Craft Festival at Bolton Arena with my cousin.
Today make is a Fairy Theme - hope you like?
1. I used an 8" x 51/2" fancy shaped white card
2. To this I added Lilac Ribbon which I threaded through
the card corners and twisted.
3. I selected the topper from MCS Illustrious Illusions CD2.
I then printed out just the fairy and cut out and decoupaged
her. Her wings were then glittered. It was then mounted onto
Gold mirri card.
4. The background is also from MCS - World of watercolour1
and is titled Butterfly Wing. This also was mounted onto Gold
5. To complete the card, I added Lilac flowers, two strands of
lilac beads and lilac gems all from my stash.
I do hope you have enjoyed your visit and that you will visit again.
Until next time, as always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
I would to enter this into the following challenges