Followers

Saturday 3 February 2018

Oh I do Love You

Good Morning
Friends, Followers and Visitors

OK own up, Who  STOLE JANUARY ???

They say as you are getting older time seems
to go quicker but this is way to quick.

So without further ado, lets get started

Welcome to challenge 89 over at :-

The theme for this challenge is 

 It's All About Love

and our sponsor for this challenge is :-



Prize - 4 Digi Images

My card has been made using the image BUGCATLOVE
and I have put the link to the image  HERE


DETAILS

1. Started with a 7 x 7 white card and added silver mirri card to
the front.
2. Next layer is hearts card stock from Hunkydory. 

3. Using silver mirri card I have die cut it using the die set
     Square Base Affections from Tonic. I laid the largest die
       onto the card and then added the heart ribbon across the card.

4. Next I adhered another piece of the heart card onto the die
and then the second size in the dies was adhered on top.

5. The image was coloured with Copic and then die cut into
a heart shape, inked around the edges with silver ink and 
adhered to the card.

To complete I added the heart shaped sentiment which is from
Kanban.

That all for today, thanks for calling.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Brown Sugar # 275 Valentines Day
Creative Fingers # 142 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft # 54 Anything Goes


14 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,fab image and love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image Jennifer. Love the stunning die cut detail.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card those cats are so cute and I love the frame you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I do so love these cats! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi My friend I’m back lol
    And what a wonderful card you have made and I love
    You image and you have coloured it beautifully.
    And your design is wonderful.

    Take care my friend.
    Hugs Debs xx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Jennifer. Wonderful layers and cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer is adorable, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this month.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Good luck!
    Hugs❤
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jennifer, such a fun image and lovely die cut frames.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute kitties! TFS it with BS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Card. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Valentine" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...