Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

A Kiss Can Mean So Much

Good Morning

My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors


We start of a new challenge over at

 A Bit More Time To Craft ,

our challenges are always

 Anything Goes 

 so really easy and so much fun as the choice is yours.

The prizes for three randomly picked winners will be digi papers
from Lozzy. ( If you look on the challenge blog under paper pick tab, you
will see all the fabulous paper that Lozzy has designed and believe me
there are some fabulous ones). Also there is a Freebie Friday, where
you can get some free papers.

The papers can be purchased by clicking on the link below

Paper Pick Tab

We would also  love you  to join our Facebook group


Challenge Blog http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

For my card I have used papers from the following digi collections

WITH ALL MY HEART
DETAILS
1. Started with a 7 x 7 white card and matted it with red card.

2.  Selected the backing paper from the With All My Heart
collection and trimmed it down before matting onto the
red card.

3. Using black shiny card I die cut the silhouette couple and
the word Love using the Tattered lace die's Sentiment
and Couple Street Scene.  Adhered flat to the card.

To complete I added black gems in the corners.

Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
TBA

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer, beautiful die. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jen I love your design.
    Thinking of you love keep your chin up.

    Hugs my friend
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jennifer, lovely papers and super silhouette image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jennifer. Love the twist on the traditional red and black xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Jennifer.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jennifer. Sorry to have been MIA, the bugs caught me. Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card,Jennifer.Love the DP.I have become a follower.

    Gr,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...