Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

New Year New Me

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

Are you all getting backing into the swing of things?
January always seems a very flat month after all the
hustle of getting ready for Christmas.

Welcome to today's  challenge #  103 over at 

The theme for this challenge is :-

January Blues

Our sponsor for this challenge  is :-

Doctor Digi House of Stamps

Prize - 2 Digi Images

For my card I have used the fun image Keep Fit Kenneth
and the link to the image in the store is HERE

DETAILS

1. Using an 7 x 7 card I matted it with mint card.

2 Next layer is paper that I created using Distress
Oxide inks.  ( Forgot to add before adhering the
card and backing paper onto the card I wrapped
string down the side)

3. Cut a mat from the same mint card and laid at an 
angle.

4. Image coloured with Copic die cut and then inked
the background using a stencil. Mounted again
at a slight angle.

5. Generated the sentiment on the computer, mounted
onto mint card and adhered with foam pads.


Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer 

I would like to  enter this into the following challenges
Catch The Bug Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle # 1 Anything Goes
Just Us Girls # 442 Word Work
Crafty Catz #398 Anything Goes

20 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I love it and the sentiment is fabulous. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a brilliant card that image is fabulous and I love the sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, this is a fabulous card. Love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card and image Jennifer.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...great image...put a smile on my face! Working out more in my New Years resolution....again...hee hee hee Thank you for entering Crafter's Castle Challenge...good luck :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I know that feeling! Love it!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Regards,
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card made me smile - I love that image - such fun!! Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Jennifer, such a fun image and great sentiment - a brilliant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, fab image and sentiment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great Jennifer. Fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute today Jennifer. I don't think this image is the only person who can't get that other arm up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jennifer, your card did give me a chuckle. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, such a fun image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That image sure is fun Jennifer, great card.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great coloring of your old man lol - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulously fun card Jennifer. A super image and sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know for a fact that this theme would suit many this time of year:) such a fun card, thanks for sharing with us over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous card and super sentiment Jennifer.
    Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...