Followers

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Anything Goes

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year
Well its as far away as ever and yes we now
have Summer to look forward to (if we get one)

Are you ready to get started on a new challenge?.

 Well then - Welcome to challenge # 28  over at

The theme for this months challenge is

Anything Goes

If you would like to be a Guest Designer, then just enter
GD after your name when you link up.

Here is my card and hope you like.

DETAILS

1. The card size is 6 x 6 and I have mated it first with brown
card.
2. I then took a piece of white card and cut it slightly smaller
than the brown mat and created the background using Pan
 Pastels.

3. The flowers are by Tim Holt and are Sizzix Thinlits dies.
I used black card to die cut and then arranged onto the card.

4. Stamped some birds and using brown card die cut the
sentiment, which is part of a Tonic die set.

A nice quick card to make but I appreciate I still have a 
way to go on my backgrounds but I will eventually get
there.

Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenge

Always Fun Challenges # 39 Something New (die set)

11 comments:

  1. Lovely design Jennifer, beautiful background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the moody sky and silhouettes.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Jen what a lovely card and your design is wonderful.
    Its so nice to being back and seeing your beautiful cards

    Debs xx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very beautiful Jennifer
    Happy New Year
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Jennifer, such a fabulous background - so pretty.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jennifer. The silhouette die-cuts look fabulous against the dramatic sky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background and the silhouette flowers are fabulous - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layers of colour behind your beautiful stamp Jennifer!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and wonderful new die set. Thanks for sharing at Always Fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...