Followers

Sunday 15 October 2017

Love You

Good Morning

My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

This is my second post of the day

We start of a new challenge over at

 A Bit More Time To Craft ,

our challenges are always

 Anything Goes 

 so really easy and so much fun as the choice is yours.

The prizes for three randomly picked winners will be digi papers
from Lozzy. ( If you look on the challenge blog under paper pick tab, you
will see all the fabulous paper that Lozzy has designed and believe me
there are some fabulous ones). Also there is a Freebie Friday, where
you can get some free papers.

The papers can be purchased by clicking on the link below

Paper Pick Tab

We would also  love you  to join our Facebook group


Challenge Blog http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

For my card I have used papers from the following digi collections

Time Again
Hearts and Hearts
love Goes
DETAILS

1. Using a 7 x 7 card I firstly matted it with Dark blue card
and paper from the Time Again Collection.

2. Next I took the other two papers and cut using a circle die.
I then adhered to the card.

3. The image is one that I won a while back and is from
Sherry Baldy.  I have coloured it using my Copic and
then inked around the die using Stormy Sky from Tim
Holt.  I also used the same ink to ink all the  layers.

To complete I die cut the sentiments from leftover
card stock that was used on the first layer.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk # 41 Anything  Goes/ Autumn Colours
Di's Digis Designs Add A Sentiment
Brown Sugar # 271 Orange, Brown and Green
Crafting-With-Friends # 52 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers # 138 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #41 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft # 51 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Lovely papers and cute image, coloured beautifully, great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card!! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Jennifer, such a sweet image and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your coloring on this cute image. great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and beautifull coloring!

    Thank you for playing at our Brown Sugar Challenge
    Good luck and see you on the next challenge!

    X
    Diana
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Jennifer and that image is so adorable..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This made me smile Jennifer it's just sooo cute. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how cute!! Such a sweet image and I love how you did the sentiment! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, such a sweet image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...