Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

Have You Got My Bone

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower.

Today's card should have been scheduled for the
Ooh La La challenge but unfortunately the
challenges have had to be cancelled until
the start of the New Year.

So I am still showing  the card I have made as I
really enjoyed making this one.


DETAILS

1. First I printed off two backing papers and a sheet
        of the image, (on these sheets you get the same
 image in varying sizes).

2. 8 x 8 card was first matted with black card.  Then
one of the backing papers.

3. Next I created a smaller black frame and added the
second backing paper.

4. I  cut another black panel that was just a smidgen
larger that the topper and laid this on the card
at an angle.  The topper ( isn't he magnificent )
was then adhered with foam tape again at an angle

To complete I took a smaller topper again mounted
ont black card and adhered to the card with foam tape.

Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Hiding in my Craft Room # 323 Lots of Layers
Scrappers Delights # 71 October Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends # 53 Anything Goes


11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image and the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Jennifer, love this image!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jennifer, a super image and great design - I don't think I would take his bone away from him!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Jen, as always, thanks for sharing with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a really lovely card Jennifer. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...