Followers

Thursday 21 September 2017

May Take A While

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

Welcome to today's  challenge #  96  over at 


 and the theme is

For the Men/Boys

Our sponsors for this challenge  :-

Crafty Sentiments

Prize 3 Digi Images

and

Doctor Digi

Prize 2 Digi Images

For my card I have used the digi image from Doctor Digi
Run Derek Run and should you  wish to purchase, then
please just  click the link HERE to go straight to the site.



DETAILS

1. Card size 8 x8

2. Using Seriff I created the background design and
printed off.

3. Mounted background onto navy blue card and then
adhered to my card base.

4. The image has been coloured with Copic and then I
fuzzy cut him out.  Used foam pads to adhere to the
card.

5. Stamped the sentiment onto the front using a stamp
from Phill Martin.

So there you go, a fun male related card . Looking
forward to seeing you over on the challenge blog.

Thanks for calling and your comments.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
A Snowflakes Promise # 44 Anything Goes
Creates and Makes Anything Goes
Fairy Tale # 176 For Men Only
Lemon Shortbread # 50 Always Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes



14 comments:

  1. Love the image, a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a brilliant card I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background for that image and I love the sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute, love the sentiment with this image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card for a fella!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun male themed card Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Jennifer, such a fun image and great background - a fabulous sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen another gorgeous card and I love your sentiment.
    And the deign is great.

    Hug Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card Jennifer. I love the scene you've created for Derek and the fabulous sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with a fabulous scene! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope to see you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! The sentiment is also perfect! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. xx Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...