Followers

Monday 25 September 2017

A Harvesting We Shall Go

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower.

Welcome to our latest challenge 
 238 over at :-


The challenge theme is

Harvest Time

and its been chosen by Jane

The girls have been working hard to
create designs to inspire you, so please
take a moment to view their work and
if you can, leave them a comment.

I have chosen to use an image from the cd

Paula Oakley

You can purchase it and others by clicking on 
the link   HERE.  There are also some great
freebies too,  so well worth checking it out.

The prize for the winner will be
2 digi downloads from the Ooh La La Creations Store


DETAILS
1. Card size is 7 x 7 and I firstly matted it with black card.

2. Next I printed off two backing papers that accompanied
the topper and adhered one to the back card.  Before
adding to the card I added the three layers of twine.

3. Again using black card I created the panel and using
the other backing paper adhered it the the black card.
Using foam tape I then adhered to the card. I then
took the twine and tied it across the card.

4. The topper again has been mounted onto black card
and with foam tape added to the front of the card.

To complete I added yellow Nuvo drops at the corners.

Thanks for calling

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting-With-Friends # 51 anything Goes
Simply Papercraft # 50 Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image and the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The black really makes all the other colours sing!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and papers, lovely card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the image and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Jennifer, a fabulous scene and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Jen, a super card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Jennifer, beautiful image it looks so peaceful, it's very effective on the black card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ‘design’ of this card – very pleasing on the eye. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Jennifer. I love the colors.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card Jennifer-love the topper and papers-----Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...