Followers

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Spring Is Here

Welcome Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors.

Hope everyone is OK?


It time again to introduce our 7th challenge over at



  We are a monthly challenge that will
start on the 5th of each month and end on the last day of the month.
We are a themed challenge and this month the theme is:-

Spring Is In The Air

Here is my DT make and please visit the blog and see what my
team buddies have designed for your inspiration.  We hope  you
also come along and support us by joining in.

DETAILS

1. Using an 8 x 8 white card I matted it with a design
I created using my Scan n Cut from place blue
pearlescent card.

2. The image is from Bugaboo which I won and I
have coloured it with Copic and then added
Glossy Accent to the bubbles and water.
I then mounted it flat onto the card.

3. I then added red dots around the design using
Tonic Nuvo Drops.


Thank you for calling.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafty Sentiment Designs A/ Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge # 14 A/ Goes
Through The Craft Room Door A/A/ Goes
Artistic Inspirations  # 176 A/A/ Goes
Crafting from the Heart # 153 A/A/ Goes

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jennifer and love that sentiment.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jennifer, this is gorgeous, love the beautiful background and wonderful image, great quote too. I hope you are keeping well!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - such a pretty colour palette for this

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful and elegant card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, the glossy accent bubbles and Nuvo drops are a lovey finishing touch. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card Jennifer, such a lovely sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Jennifer. Your background looks amazing and the topper is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful background die cut and lovely accents on it. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card Jennifer, and a very true sentiment
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jennifer, love your colouring of the flowers. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card and great colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...