Followers

Friday 7 April 2017

In The Habour

                                                                 Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors
I would like to welcome Judy, who is my latest follower.

Hope everything is fine and dandy with you all?

Welcome to today's  challenge #  85  over at 


 and the theme is

Dies and/or Punches

Our sponsor for this challenge is:-

Delicious Doodles

Prize 4 Didi Images

For my card I chose to use the digi
In The Harbour and I am very glad that
I chose it. I really enjoyed colouring it
and I think perfect for a male card.
If you  would like to purchase this fab
digi then please just click the link HERE
and it will take you directly to the digi.


DETAILS

         1. Started with a 7 x 7 whit card and distressed the edges
with T/Holts Walnut stain.

        2. Next layer is black card and I have added paper from
my stash that I die cut using S/B dies squares.

3. Another layer of black card and papers from my
    stash added using foam tape. All layers were
distressed and inked before adhering.

 4. The image was coloured with Copic and the
background done with Pan Pastels.

    5. Keeping to the theme I die cut the banner and
        adhered using foam pads to a length of braided
twine and then hot glued into place.

     6. The anchors were also die cut and again I have
used braided twine to give the effect of chain.

To complete added the sentiment .

Thanks for calling and for your comments
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Addicted to Stamps and More# 236 A/Goes
Crafting By Designs April A/ Goes
Crafty Creations # 337 A/A/ Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs A Goes
Lemon Shortbread A/A/ Goes
Through The Craft Room Door  A/ A/Goes

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer. Great image and you coloured it so well. Looks great. Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right it is a perfect male card, and your colouring looks fantastic. Great card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautiful card Jennifer and great anchors
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer this is stunning the image is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a fabulous image Jennifer. I love to see it used!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jennifer, I love image and wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Jennifer, a super image and brilliant design, your embellishments are perfect.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Jennifer. Super papers and elements xxx

    ReplyDelete


  9. Thanks for joining us here at Crafting by Designs good luck in the challenge 😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, totally loving the scene you created and great embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card and love the image

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab coloring and fab image love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Jennifer - love your embellishments on this one.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous. Stunning colouring and love the layers. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back again soon. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...