Followers

Saturday 5 November 2016

My Buddy

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Hello to you all. How are we all doing?

Welcome to challenge # 45 over at


The theme is as always

Anything Goes 

My design team buddies have created some fabulous
cards, well worth taking a peek. I am sure you are
bound to find inspiration from their  work

Our sponsors  for this challenge are:-

Bugaboo

Prize 7 Digi Images

and

A Day For Daisies

Prize $12 Gift Certificate


I have used the image Penguin Buds from A Day For Daisies
and if you can purchase is by clicking on the link HERE.

DETAILS

1. Started with a 7 x 7 card and matted with kraft card, before
adhering I have rounded the corners.

2. Next layer is paper from my stash, think its from a  collection
from Craftwork Cards.

3. The image was printed onto super smooth and coloured using
Copic, die cut with Spellbinder die Pearl Effects and then
adhered to another piece of kraft card. Using foam tape. I then
adhered to the card. Added glitter to the image background.

To complete I added the two tags to a gem brad and clued
to the card with silicone clue.

Thanks for visiting and your lovely comments.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Catch The Bug A/ Goes
Di's Digis Designs Hand Coloured Image
Brown Sugar # 223 A/ Goes

16 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jennifer. I love the backing paper and the image is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and Cute, Jennifer. Love the backing paper, I think I have that one too, love how you have teamed it up with the cute image, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card those penguins are just so cute. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute teammie! Loving your inspiration with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute, do love the design

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet images and a beautiful card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this Christmas card Jennifer, the penguins are so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cutie Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful background Jennifer, cute image.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little penguin buds are adorable and your beautifully coloured image stands out brilliantly against the lovely Kraft papers :-) Kraft and red is definitely a fave colour combo of mine for Christmas...the pop of red from the tags on your design is fab!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love yours pinguins !!! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card thanks so very much for joining us at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww what a cute card! Love the image! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...