Followers

Thursday 17 November 2016

Exterminate

Good Afternoon
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hope you are all ok and are coping with the horrible   weather we are
having today.

Today is my husbands birthday and I though I would share with you
the card I made for him.

Now to say he like Daleks  is an understatement as he has quite a lot
dotted around the house ranging for very small keyring types to
a full size one. Yes you  have read it  right A FULL SIZE ONE.

So what other card could I make ?

DETAILS

1. Started with an 8 x 8 card and matted with steampunk
backing paper taken from the steampunk cd by Debbi Moore.

2. Still with cd I printed out another sheet of backing paper
and matted it onto kraft card. Mounted onto the card
using foam tape.

3. The Dalek image I bought back in the summer from the
craft fair at Bolton.

To complete I added sentiments from my stash.
Oh by the way He liked it..


Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

13 comments:

  1. This is just perfect for Nigel, I am not surprised he love it either.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card. I hope your husband is having a wonderful birthday. I am wondering where you keep the full sized dalek they have one in our Forbidden Planet store and they are very large. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic and gorgeous card with a great background Jennifer

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, I hope he really liked it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love to see a Dr Who themed card and this one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Jennifer, a fabulous design - it sounds like it is perfect for your husband, I hope he has enjoyed his Birthday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Jennifer. Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous and fun card Jennifer. Happy Birthday to your husband!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Jennifer this is fantastic love the Dalek , I bet your hubby loved it.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Jennifer. I hope your hubby has a great day.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is clearly the perfect card for your hubby and it's totally brilliant; great papers and of course the fab dalek!
    I can't believe he has a full size one...that's amazing!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet Nigel loved this card Jennifer, that was the Dr Who that I loved with the "Daleks" mind I used to hide behind the couch, LOL...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...