Followers

Monday 15 February 2016

Peek A Boo

Good Morning
My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

How is everyone doing?
Welcome to the first of three posts today, Yes I did say three.
I would so like to welcome Suchi to my blog, she is my latest follower.

Today is the start of a another new challenge over at

 A Bit More Time To Craft ,

their challenges are

Always Anything Goes 

 so really easy.

The prizes for three randomly picked winners will be dig papers
from Lozzy. ( If you look on the challenge blog under paper pick tab, you
will see all the fabulous paper that Lozzy has designed and believe me
there are some fabulous ones)

We would also  love you  to join our Facebook group


Challenge Blog http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


DETAILS

1. Using a 7 x 7 card I have embossed and then inked over with
pale pink ink.

2. I then matted it with striped paper from Lozzy's Stripes
and squares paper collection. Still with the same paper
collection the next layer was die cut and adhered to the card.

3. The circle has also been die cut and again I have used
lozzy's papers,   I have added a pale blue lace border
across the bottom before adding the topper from
Hunkydory.

To complete I added the with love sentiment.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafty Calendar Love is in the Air
ABC Challenge A is for Animal
Just Keep On Crafting Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been away for a bit but have just caught up with all your pretty cards and scrolling through really makes me appreciate how gorgeously colourful your cards are and I love your clever shaped/folded designs :-)

    Your first card today is so lovely; really delicate and stylish, and what a cute pup!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jennifer, an adorable image and lovely soft colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A lovely card and love the image, he is just so cute, love the lace and the papers.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen you have been a busy girl today I love this one the papers are gorgeous how you have used them and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling pup with the iris, just precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card so delicate and I love the colours,
    Jen. Love as always
    Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Jennifer...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and super sweet image. Unfortunately this card does not fit our current challenge B for... at ABC. But we hope you will join our next challenge! All the best Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...