Followers

Monday 9 March 2015

Flower Canvas

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Hope you are all ok and ready for the week ahead.

Off to Mums this morning, ironing later and then back to crafting.

As I promised yesterday, I am showing you today the canvas
that I made last week when Linda and I went to Kath's.
I had a fantastic day, Kath taught me a lot (if I remember it all
is another thing) and was a lovely hostess and made me feel
very at ease.

I would like to say a big thank you to both Kath and Linda
for a wonderful day.


I cannot take credit for the design as I just followed what
Kath told me to do, although I did place everything on
the canvas then asked if it looked ok before I glued it
all down.

The two little sentiments ready (top) Treasure and (bottom)
Time.

I had a fab time doing this canvas the only down fall
was using my hot glue gun as I managed quite a
few times to get hot glue on my fingers (not recommended)

I can now say that this little masterpiece has taken pride of
place in the living room and every time I  pass it I give
a little smile. Daft I know but what the heck I am proud.

Well folks that all I have time for today
hope to see you back tomorrow

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

As you like it Challenge Favourite Anything But A Card
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit Anything Goes

27 comments:

  1. Morning Jennifer, you should be proud it looks gorgeous. Love all the pretty flowers and the script.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous x I'm glad you had a good day xxx hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself last week. Both Kath and I enjoyed your company! Your canvas is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is fabulous and should take pride of place in your home! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Jennifer wow I adore this its absolutely stunning and those flowers are amazing. well done xxx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uber lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww Jen this is a beautiful canvas project. glad you had a good day with Kath & Linda but jel I missed out ;) think I would smile passing it too luv & hugs Steve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So loverly! Fantastic composition and texture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done a great job Jenninfer, it looks so pretty
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, I love the texture and the clusters of flowers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is gorgeous Jennifer.
    you have made this very beautifully.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Jen, I love it( you know how much I love flowers.).
    Love Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waw this looks so pretty! thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not at all surprised that you're proud of your masterpiece; it's stunning. Love all the layers, texture and embellies. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous canvas. You must have had a great time making this. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely canvas and detail Jennifer. Glad you enjoyed your day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful - so much detail and texture and beautiful embellishments - a project to be proud of!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a gorgeous canvas Jennifer, you have every right to be proud. I love all the pretty colours, textures and flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Quite rightly so Jennifer, that you should be proud, I love this canvas, the white backing is striking against the sentiments and flowers, awesome hun,, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This canvas is absolutely gorgeous .....I love everything about it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would be smiling too! This is so gorgeous! And it is nice to know I am not the only hot glue mishap person in the world! Oh the burn! Lovely, lovely canvas! Keep on smiling! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! ~Nanette, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  22. You definitely should be proud of this and yes keep smiling! This is beautiful.hank you so much for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is really pretty! I just love the texture! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love all the texture. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...