Followers

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Bring Me Flowers

Good Morning,
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hope you are all well ? 

Today I made another quick card using Hunkydory. These kits are so well
Thought out that you cannot fail to make a lovely card. 
   This will be last one using Hunkydory for a while but I will use up the rest
of my stash later.

Busy day, firstly housework then over to Linda's this afternoon for a spot of
Crafting and lastly hair done at 3 30pm.

DETAILS

1. Card size A5 and I have matted it with card stock
from the Hunky-dory kit. Before I adhered it to
the card I wrapped Lilac organza ribbon down the side.

2. The image has been decoupaged and I used foam
pads to adhere to the card.

3. The sentiment has been die cut with Robert Adam
die and I created a chocolate box bow.

Well my friends, that is all from me today but I will be
back tomorrow, hope you will be.

Must dash and make a start or I will not be finished doing
my chores.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx



14 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, love the colours and gorgeous decoupage x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jennifer what a beautiful card and the colours are absolutely beautiful and the design is wonderful. it looks like Tuesday is Hairdressing day i'm just off for mine doing now.
    Hugs Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni love it beautiful make stunning colours hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, really pretty colour. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a beautiful flower card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. do like the flowers on this lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. really pretty Jennifer, hope you've had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Afternoon Jennifer, I do love this card, the flowers look gorgeous and your chocolate box bow is fabulous. You will have to teach me how to make one of these as I always get them wrong.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Jennifer, lovely colour!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer this is such a beautiful card I love the flowers and colour is lovely. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Jennifer and wonderful floral image. I love the ribbon and bow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jennifer, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD, LOVE THE COLOUR AND WHAT A GREAT FLORAL IMAGE, FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

Love You

Good Morning My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors This is my second post of the day We start of a new challenge over at   A B...