Good afternoon, my crafty friends, followers and visitors
How are we all doing today, relaxing crafting I hope.
The weather has been awful but or some of you it must have been frightening,
the winds are sure getting stronger. I have never know weather like it before
and if you have been affected by it -
my heart goes out to you.
Anyway on a lighter note I have been playing around on the computer and
found a Cd with some Art Deco work on it, so I thought hey ho lets make
a card using some of these images, so here it is, hope you like?
1. I started out with an 8 x8 card and I made it into an easel card.
2. From the cd I took the image and the corresponding backing
paper. I decoupaged the image and added a purple feather
trim around it.
3. Using silver mirri card I created a frame then added the pale
blue paper. Another frame was made and this time I added
the patterned paper before adhering all the card.
4. The image was then added to the card and to add more interest
I added two blue feathers a pearl embellishment, two pearl
stick pins, and pearls down the sides.
5. Again using the the mirri board and patterned paper I created
the stopper to which I added the sentiment Best Wishes and
well that's me for today
Until Next Time
Take Care and Happy Crafting
I would like to enter this into the following challenges :
A gem of a Challenge #135 - Something New
Paper Creators Crafts # 35 - AnythingGoes
Fussy and Fancy #130 Swirls and Pearls