My Crafty friends, Followers and Visitors
Hope you are all well and coping with the weather?
Just had to make this, the image has it was sitting on my desk crying to be
created - hope you like?
Off to mums today, a few things to sort out then back home and hopefully wing my
way into my craft room and Play!
1. Created the card by using SB Grand Big Scalloped Ovals, cut
two out of cream card then joined them.
2. Using the striped card I again used the same die ( only the next
size down) to create the backing. The card was in my stash
and I was amazed to find it matched my card perfectly( how many
time have we been able to say that, all the bits we save, then once
we start to find a match for a project, hey presto YOU HAVE NONE
that will go but not this time YIPPPPPP.
3. The image is a Tatty Twinkle and has been coloured with my pro
markers before cutting it out using with a SB Lacy circle die.
I then distressed the edges using Tim Holt's Scattered Straw ink.
4. Using a smaller SB Lacy Circle die I cut the sentiment and
again distressed it with the same colour ink.
5. Before attaching the backing card I wrapped a yellow spotted
ribbon around. Next I took two paper dollies and fixed them
at angles allowing me to adhere the image in the centre, using
foam pads. Foam pads were also used to adhere the sentiment
6. To complete using Cosmic Shimmer Summer Blue PVA
I created pearls all around the edge of the card, the image
and the sentiment. Although you cannot see in the picture
I have added glitter to her wings and on the stars.
Well my friends, I must call it a day for today,
but do call again tomorrow if you can.
Until Next Time
Take Care and Happy Crafting