Followers

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Harvesting

Afternoon to you all and welcome to my blog,

Hope you are well and doing what makes you happy.  Today has been a 
day for housework, I know its a dirty word but hey we have to do it if only
to keep hubby happy and say " OH I have never stopped today "right.
Been to the hospital this afternoon for an X-ray on my hip as not sure
if it's arthritis or the hip is giving up as I am in a lot of pain when I walk
and if I am sat once I try to get up I look about 90 (be careful now).

Anyway enough of the boring stuff, today's card was actually made
the other day just have not got round to adding it to my blog . Hope you like.


DETAILS

1. I used an8 x8 white card and covered it with mint green
pearl card stock. The frame was cut out of the same card
using the Spellbinder  Branching Out die. I actually cut
two frames and pieced  together to make a larger frame,
I then wrapped a ribbon around the frame before sticking
to the background.
2. The image and spotty backing paper are both from
the Forest Friends Collection 1 by Cupcakecrafting
3. I then took  the image and mounted it onto more
of the mint green card stock and used form pads to give
it that extra bit of height.
4. To complete I took three buttons in the same colour and
adhered them with my glue gun.

Well that's it my friends for today, I hope you have
enjoyed your visit.
So as always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx



9 comments:

  1. Love the mint green and gorgeous little image - great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jennifer, love the cute bunnies and yea buttons ;)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet bunnies and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Jennifer really sweet card hun love it super cute bunnies they are adorable - great design - hope the hip s not paining you too much and thank your for visiting my blog hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer I love this card. The image is so sweet and the colours are beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute Jen, love the colour's and the bunny family
    see you tomorrow, Mary xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those cute bunnies Jennifer. The mint green is gorgeous. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog it's much appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw cute image and a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...