Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,
I hope you have all had a pleasant day despite the weather. I thought we were in
for a nice day this morning WRONG dark clouds came in and yes rain, rain, Oh
well what more can we expect, still not been to bad up to now (I suppose).
Today's make is a little image I coloured a few week's ago but have only just
got round to creating the card. I notice I have another follower (I am excited)
as my followers grow and hope I can bring a little smile and a bit of
inspiration to you all . Hey folks what do you think - Yes I have watermarked
my designs (with a little help from my friend Steve - well OK with a lot of help )
1. I took an 8 x8 card covered it with another piece of white card that
had been embossed with Die'sire Embossalicious Patchwork Quilt
Folder. To this I added a purple ribbon down the side.
2. I then cut a frame (I think it's a Spellbinder but not sure)
3. The image I have coloured with pro-markers and glittered to
add a little sparkle. It was then mounted using foam pads.
4. The corner were created using silver mirri and a Tonic corner die.
5. To complete I made a bow and added purple pearls down the side
ribbon and on each corner.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and
Take Care and Happy Crafting