Followers

Monday 20 November 2017

Show Me The Blooms

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower.

Hope you are all keeping well.  Here we are
nearly at the end of the month already .

As this should have been a post for the challenge
at Ooh La La I have decided that I may as well
use the cards I have already made.  Hopefully
Ooh La La will be returning next year.


I have chosen to use an image from the cd

Shaun Jenkins

You can purchase it and others by clicking on 
the link   HERE

DETAILS

1. Using a 7 x 7 card I first matted it with black card, next I
used one of the backing papers that co-ordinate with the 
topper and mounted it onto the black card.

2. Still with black card and another of the papers I cut
out a frame and mounted it onto the card with foam tape.

3. The topper has again also been mounted onto black
card and adhered to the card with foam tape.

4. Created the pink bow and added embellishment on top,
added a string of flower gems down the side and also
flowers and a piece of bark.

Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
TBA

12 comments:

  1. So pretty, beautiful designs. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card thank you for sharing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jennifer, I love the papers and topper. Beautiful embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Jennifer, a beautiful image and lovely papers - this is a super CD.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jennifer love al the panels.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Jennifer. Reminds me of summer. Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card gorgeous bow and love how you cut the topper into sections
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely colours and design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfully pretty card Jennifer. Gorgeous papers and topper. Lovely embellishments too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card, makes me already wish it was spring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...