Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Someday

Good Morning

My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

Today we see the start of a new challenge over at

 A Bit More Time To Craft ,

our challenges are always

 Anything Goes 

 so really easy and so much fun as the choice is yours.

The prizes for three randomly picked winners will be digi papers
from Lozzy. ( If you look on the challenge blog under paper pick tab, you
will see all the fabulous paper that Lozzy has designed and believe me
there are some fabulous ones). Also there is a Freebie Friday, where
you can get some free papers.

The papers can be purchased by clicking on the link below

Paper Pick Tab

We would also  love you  to join our Facebook group


Challenge Blog http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

For my card I have used papers from the following digi collections

DARK WONDER AND MIXED MEDIA

DETAILS

1. Using an 8 x 8 white card I firstly layered it with green
card from my stash.

2. Next using both papers cut down I matted onto the card.

3. Still with the green card I die cut the border and laid it
across the card, die cut corners and adhered them.

4. Once again I have created the background on my topper
using my Gelli plate, Tim Holt inks and bubble wrap.

5. I have used three different stamp across the bottom of the
topper and the sentiment stamp I thin is from Rare Earth.

6. Once all the stamping was done I matted it onto another
piece of green card and inked all round the edges of both
the card and the topper.  The topper was then added to
the card using foam tape.


Thanks for calling and you comments
Until Next time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting from the Heart # 172 A/A/ Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity # 306 A Goes
613 Avenue Create # 200 A/ Goes twist shabby chic
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #  63 A/A/ Goes

17 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jennifer. Lovely soft colours and wonderful stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenifer this is a stunning card I love the design. The message is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love the colours and stamps. I hope you have a fabulous day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and I luv that sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely delicate design and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jennifer, such a super sentiment and lovely colours - a really pretty card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried to comment twice but Blogger keeps closing "unexpectedly"!?
    Try again.
    Lovely Papers, die cuts, sentiment and colours.
    Beautiful card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Jennifer - the papers are lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Jennifer. I love your colors.
    Love n hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jennifer, wonderful sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, great sentiment and papers.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this that sentiment is great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I love that sentiment.
    Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry had issues with blogger and then forgot to come back and try again. So... thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create last challenge, hope you come and play in the next one.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...