Followers

Tuesday 2 May 2017

That Special Occasion

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Hope you all had a great Easter?.


Welcome to challenge # 21  over at

The theme for this months challenge is

Special Occasion

If you would like to be a Guest Designer, then just enter
GD after your name when you link up.


For my take on the theme I have chosen Birthday, hope you like.


DETAILS

1. The card size is 8 x 8 and I have first matted it with green
card from my stash.  The next layer is paper that I got free
in a craft magazine and before I adhered I used the Tonic
Essentials embellishment Strip Die Set to create the stitched
effect around the edges.

2. Next layer is again a strip of the green card stock and
again I have used the Tonic die to create the stitching.
I then mounted onto the card using foam tape.

3. The image is from LOTV and its called Cream Cake,
I have coloured it with Copic and die cut it out using
the Sue Wilson square stitched dies.  Again mounted
onto card using foam tape.

To complete I added the sentiments.

Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and  Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Artistic Inspirations # 178 A/A/ Goes
Color Inspiration Monday A/A/Goes with hand coloured image
Crafting from the Heart # 157 A/A/ Goes

17 comments:

  1. Great card Jen, sooooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image Jennifer. Youre card is beautiful.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Jennifer gorgeous card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun Jennifer. Love the sweet image and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer this is super sweet and beautiful
    Gr Karin

    and
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Jen what a cute card I love the image you have used and your design is gorgeous
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute card today, love that image

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the cute image and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card that rabbit is just so cute. I wouldn't mind a bit of cake right now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Jennifer. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Jennifer, such a cute image and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card. I love the layers and stitching effect. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. An adorable card Jennifer. The image is so cute and I love all the fresh greens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Birthdays are indeed a special occasion and even more so if you get a cake the size of the one the rabbit has - wow!
    A fabulous card and the papers are really pretty :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...