Followers

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Flower Elf

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

Hope everyone is Ok. Well here we are nearing the
end of yet another month.

Welcome to today's  challenge #  84  over at 


 and the theme is

For The Girls

Our sponsor for this challenge is :-

Fabrika Fantasy
Prize- 3 Digi Images

For my Card I have used the sweet image
Flower Elf

DETAILS

1. Started with an 8 x 8 scalloped edged card and matted it
with papers from my stash.

2. The image was coloured with Copic and then die cut
using as Signature die from Joanna Sheen. I have put
a link to the image HERE.

3. Before adhering the image to the card I adhered it to
two paper doilies .

To complete added a cream satin bow and flowers from
my stash also  added silver done stickers.

Thank you for calling,
Until Next Time
As Always
 Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

 Colour Your World with Lacy Sunshine A/A/Goes
Come and Get It  A/ Goes
Dragonfly Dreams Girly + Die Cut/Punch
Glitter n Sparkle A/ Goes
The Corrosive Challenges # 3 A/ Goes
The Ribbon Girls Any Image with Ribbon

16 comments:

  1. Morning Jen what a gorgeous card and I love your design and image your cards are all wonderful I've not been able to craft as George as not been well so I've been looking after him hope to get back to it soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer. Stunning detail and such a cute image!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a very beautiful card Jennifer love the bow.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and I love your layers on this card today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the sweet image and loving the layout too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Jennifer. The image is adorable and I love the papers you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Jennifer, such a pretty image and lovely papers - a fabulous card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Jennifer, I love all the gorgeous details. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Jennifer, love that beautiful bow too.
    hugs Veerle xx

    BTW I was MIA because of the craft show in Antwerp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card! The image is so sweet, and I love the gorgeous embellishments :) Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful Jennifer.
    Thank you for the lovely comments, it has taken me a while to get back crafting but think I am getting there now. Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jennifer, this is a lovely card. Your design is so pretty with all the gorgeous details you have added and I particularly like how you have secured the ends of the ribbon. Thank you for joining us this time at The Ribbon Girl.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a lovely card this is! Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...