Followers

Monday 1 August 2016

Pretty Ribbons

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower,
Here I am as promised, with my last posting
of the day.

Today we are starting our new 
challenge  210  over at :-


The challenge theme is

Ribbons &n Bows

and its been chosen by Allison

The girls have been working hard to
create designs to inspire you, so please
take a moment to view their work and
if you can, leave them a comment.

I have chosen to use an image from the

All Dressed Up

You can purchase it and others by clicking on 
the link   HERE.  There are also some great
freebies too,  so well worth checking it out.

The prize for the winner will be
2 digi downloads from the Ooh La La Creations Store


DETAILS

1. Started with a 7 x 7 white card and matted this with
black card that I have embossed, (sorry its not showing
up very well, but it matches the design on the corners
of the topper).

2. Before adhering the black card  I secured a pice of
white satin ribbon across the centre.

3. The topper was printed off onto super smooth and all
I have done is to add a little glitter on the dress. Using
foam tape I secured it to the card at an angle.

4. The bow was made using the same white satin ribbon
and I have added two fern die cuts and a black gem.
( I cannot take credit for the ferns added to the bow, my
good friend Deb Artliff uses this technique and once
     I saw it I new I would have to have a go. So thanks for
 the inspiration Deb).

 To complete I have added the happy birthday sentiment
from my stash.

So my friends, there you have it, a very quick and
pretty birthday card.  I do hope you will pop over to
the challenge blog and join in the fun and whilst your
there go on over to the shop and browse all the fab
cd's, you will not be disappointed, I promise.

Thanks for calling and your lovely comments.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting with Dragonflies # 62 A/Goes
Just Us Girls # 354 Lets Here it for the Girls
A Vintage Journey July - Monochromatic
CD Sunday  Fab N Feminine Theme

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the dress and fabulous bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous monochrome card Jennifer. The image and bow are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jennifer with your design and must say i do love black and white..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely Fab and Feminine Jennifer. Love the bow!! Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant in black and white and a fashion card - my fav type!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is awesome too Jennifer! Love the classy black dress and beautiful ribbon! Thanks for playing with us again over at Just Us Girls for Wild Card Week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jenny love the black and white very elegant
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous monochrome card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card Jennifer. I have a couple of Ooh La La CDs but not this one - it will have to be added to mywish list LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Jennifer. The dress is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and beautiful dress,
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super gorgeous black and white card Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, I love black and white, it is so elegant and so is your card! Thanks so much for joining in our Monochromatic challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant and classes Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Jennifer, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card. I love this CD and did a couple in parchment when it first came out. Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the monotone look - very classy.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so striking and dramatic - I love the combo of the bow and die cuts
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  19. it's very beautiful and elegant Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Elegant in every way a beautiful creation. Meg CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card Jennifer, such an elegant design and beautiful bow.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've posted a trio of fantastic cards but I think this one is edging it as my fave. I I really love the classy look of the monochrome and the elegant bow detail :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...