Followers

Thursday 28 July 2016

Our Home

Evening Everyone

How are you all?

Not a nice day today weather wise, we have had rain all day.

I thought I would  show you a card I have just finished using one
of the digi stamps that I purchased from Image That with
my $10 gift voucher that I was lucky enough to win from
Deborah Artliff earlier this month.

I have three images in total and will showing the others
soon.  I decided that I would go totally different with
this image and use it to create a New Home Card,
what do you think?

DETAILS

1. Using an 8 x8 card I matted it with blue card and then
backing paper that I got from the internet.

2. The image was printed onto super smooth and then
        I added Tonic Nuvo Crystals to the fur. I then fuzzy 
cut the image out. I have adhered to the card with
      foam tape as I wanted then standing proud of the card

3. Tattered Lace sledge die and Tonic die for the 
sentiment Home Sweet Home.

So there you go, Hope you like

Thanks for calling 

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenge
Crafty Gal Corner #82 A/Goes
Creative Moments # 95 A.A. Goes

13 comments:

  1. This is SO cute, Jennifer. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening My friend what a lovely card you have made with this image and I love your background paper.
    It's been raining here allday so I've been crafting.

    Hugs Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute and love the card you have created Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image you have used and the background is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT Scrapbookingmamaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is thinking outside the box for a new home card! Fabulous design using those cute Eskimos and the added sparkle looks lovely :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful and such a brilliant idea. Love the Eskimo's
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great make love it thanks for playing along with us at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/ this week
    Jacki ♥
    (Digi Choosday DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Jennifer, such a cute image - a very original design for a new home card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous idea, love the couple rubbing noses outside their new home. Great card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome project! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...